Apr 3, 2007

The mean machine!!!

"What,shez single"??I remarked with such enthusiasm as if all the single women I had met in my life had fallen for me, alwayz.I presume I dont have to state the obvious."Yaar but shez good looking",replied Vanti.Oops!!! so herein lies the problem but the cheetah I have been, I was ready to take another risk or if I may put it in harsh real words,surety of hearing a NO.
My life incidents have been hilarious and funny to the extent of not being true as my friends alwayz believed.So I thought I shud come up with some dedications as remembrandts to some of those incidents during my college days.And also to make some(or shud I say most) of my L(read loser) frenz feel better that they havent faced such treacherous conditions.This post is dedicated to sleek sexy mean machine!!!
Well the above mentioned conversation dates back to 2003 winters.Only after many assurances to my sweet friend Vanti that I am a strong guy(read Loser) and a 'NO' wudnt b as disappointing as she thought, she agreed to introduce me to her single friend.I was just recovering from a break up guess thats why Vanti was a lil concerned about me.Jeez I have mentioned single so many times tho' then I knew it wud have no iota of impact on her decision.
The D day came and I got a call to reach Nescafe in 15 mins.I have never been in time for anything due to my late visit to .....(just before leaving, as u all know).So 15 mins was just not possible.Vanti knew of my ways and threatened to leave if I dint hurry up.I wore some 5-6 layers to cover up my frail strcture and to get the 'Macho' look as the lady I had heard liked big bods.The talk of our group those days was a Bajaj Caliber which my friend Shreyas had got from his bro and evrybdy wanted to have a ride.But only once.Find out why.
I borrowed his bike but damn it dint start.So I had to drag it for some 10 m and tried hard again.Jesus blessed me this time and I was riding the mean machine,all excited to meet her.Well what happened at the rendezvous is not at all important for this post.She asked me to drop her back home as my friend Vanti was leaving for some place else.Gawdd I was already blushing.Wow it wud be gr8 if any of my L friend sees me driving her back so there wud be enough stories about me.And this is exactly why I said 'my life's funny incidents'.The mean machine just dint start.I tried and tried and tried.Both,Vanti and her friend, of them laughed and walked their way back to home.
And so did I.The only difference being that I had a mean machine for company which I had to drag all the way back to the hostel.That was the last I heard from her(pun intended).

4 comments:

anonymous coward said...

tp yaar ... you have a rocking love life ;)!

tp said...

yeah....kinda

Shreyas said...

that it didnt start...or u were too nervous to realsie that the ignition might be off....guess we all know who is the L (read everything that comes to mind starting with L)

tp said...

paeans of tht caliber r famous far n away....so dnt act funny.....